MANATEE VILLAS RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Manatee Villa is fully licensed to sleep 8 people according to the short term rental laws of Florida. Everyone occupying the property must be listed on the booking form, including small children. This is Florida state law and must be adhered to. The accommodations cannot be shared or sub-let and only the persons shown on the booking form are permitted to stay in the property. Persons under 21 years of age are not acceptable unless accompanied by parents or responsible adults. The owners reserve the right to refuse admittance if this condition is not met. Failure to comply will immediately render the booking void and no compensation will be paid.
2. Non-swimmers and children of all ages must take care when using the swimming pool and must be supervised by a capable adult at all times. All guests use the swimming pool AT THEIR OWN RISK.
3. Neither the owner nor his employees nor anyone directly or indirectly connected with the rental of the villa shall be liable for any loss, injury, damages, to any person or property of the client or additional expense, delay or inconvenience which may be occasioned either by any defect in any appliance or equipment or through the acts, defaults or omission, of any company, firm or persons engaged in providing facilities or services in connection with the villa or caused by Force Majeure events such as strikes, riots, political unrest, war or the threat of war, terrorist activities, industrial disputes, fire, adverse weather conditions (including severe weather and hurricanes), flood, technical/weather problems to transport, aircraft, closure of airports or any other event beyond their control. In the event of Force Majeure the owners will do their best to make alternative accommodation arrangements for you where possible. This will be the full extent of the owner's liability to you in such circumstances, and they shall not be responsible for any other costs connected with any such cancellation, howsoever arising.
4. It is the client's responsibility to take out adequate travel insurance for all members of the client party. In the event of a client becoming ill during the holiday, all hospital expenses are the client's responsibility and the owner will not be liable for refund, either partial or total, of the passage or accommodation paid. We strongly recommended that you immediately take out holiday insurance to cover unforeseen circumstances which may necessitate the cancellation of your holiday.
5. The client shall occupy the villa in a quiet and dignified manner, protecting all contents against damage, loss or theft. The security alarm must be set on when the villa is unoccupied. The client is responsible for making good any damage caused by him or her. In cases of any wilful damage or loss the owner reserves the right to cancel any arrangements made with the client without notice or compensation.
6. All reasonable steps will be taken to ensure that the villa is maintained to a high standard, but as the party responsible for arranging the villa rental we may not have direct control over the villa owner or its management company, such party shall not be held liable for any acts or omissions over which they have no control.
7. The owners or their management company shall be allowed access at any reasonable time during your stay.
8. All reasonable steps will be taken to ensure that the client is accommodated in the villa that is confirmed. Should the villa become uninhabitable through accident or other unforeseeable reason the client will be offered an alternative villa and every effort will be made to ensure that such accommodation is of a similar or better standard. If this is not acceptable rental payments will be refunded in full.
9. We require a refundable Security Bond of US$300 or £200 to be paid at the time of final payment. This will be repaid to your party within 2 weeks of your departure from the villa, providing there have been no reported breakages, and your party has returned the keys in the lock box as instructed. We reserve the right to retain the security deposit (either in part or full) to cover any breakages, damage to the villa and any costs accrued from use of On-demand movies or Pay-TV. Any breakages or losses not immediately reported in writing to the management company may be charged against the Security Bond. Receipts for repairs/replacements will be provided in the unlikely event that such retention of security deposit is required. If a key is lost the cost of replacing all the house locks and keys will be deducted from the Security Bond.
10. Smoking is not permitted inside the villa. However smoking is permitted on the pool deck area provided that the ashtrays are used. The Security Bond will be forfeit if the client and/or guests choose to ignore this condition of booking.
11. The client or guests must not adjust/tamper with the air-conditioning unit, sprinkler system or swimming pool heating or timer controls. Adjusting these control systems could cause extensive damage, and the Security Bond may be forfeit if any damage is caused.
12. We are sorry but no pets are allowed in our villas.
13. If the client wishes to cancel the booking they should advise us immediately by telephone followed by confirmatory letter. The owner shall be entitled to retain all payments already made and to recover, if not already paid, the balance of the rental charge as follows:
14. Signature of the booking form constitutes acceptance of a contract on these terms and conditions subject to English law and the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
I agree to pay the balance eight weeks prior to departure. I accept the terms & conditions attached on behalf of me and my party. I am over 21 years of age.
4 Home Park Avenue